Company Secretarial & Corporate Governance
We offer a wide range of services in this area including: company incorporations; companies annual return filing to CRO; preparation of AGM & EGM minutes; share register maintenance; company or group reconstructions; competitor research and Credit Ratings. We assist companies and their officers (directors and secretaries) with their obligations under Company Law.
The companies act 2014 is a massive piece of legislation which consolidates all company legislation previously enacted. The 2014 act will likely be updated on an almost annual basis thereby making the business environment in Ireland ever more challenging for small and medium sized businesses. At TOC we understand that you do not have the expertise and resources to keep up to date with all these changes. That’s why we invest in keeping our professional team up to date. We work with company directors to ensure that all our clients are informed of legislative changes that are likely to impact them. As your trusted advisor we help you to keep your company compliant. Corporate governance is often taken for granted, however the consequences for getting it wrong can be detrimental to the legal standing of the company, its directors and their credit rating.
- Form a Company for you
- Register your Business Name
- Prepare and submit all company secretarial documents to the Companies Registration Office.
- Register new directors
- Prepare and submit Annual Returns with Abridged Accounts
- Prepare Minutes of Annual General Meetings, Extraordinary General Meetings and Directors Meetings
- Advise on the Responsibilities of Directors
- Advise on the Responsibilities of the Company Secretary
- Advise on the issue and transfer of shares
- Company name change
- Change the main object of the company
- Establish and Maintain a Company’s Register of Members, Directors and their Interests in the Company
- Assistance and access to specialist advice on other aspects of company law
- Advice on Corporate Governance best practice